Carter Sand & Gravel, LLC.
Carter Sand & Gravel was established in 1942 by W.A. Carter as a one man operation, with a shovel and a trailer. Through the years the company has grown from Billy D. Carter to his sons: Billy A. Carter, and David Carter. These men have become one of the Pan-handle's leaders in backhoe operations, roustabout work, septic system installa-tions, and concrete safe room building and installing on site.
Carter Sand & Gravel, LLC. has been a permanent fixture in Pampa, Texas since 1942. David and Bill Carter have expanded their business and moved to 1701 N. Price Rd., Pampa, Texas.